Re: Developers in Cali...

"Steve Lamb" <morpheus@rpglink.com> writes:

>     OK, in the past week or so I've seen several people posting from
> California.  Has anyone thought of having a gathering in some semi-central
> location?  Get to know faces, sign keys, etc?

I'm down south in Irvine, the perfumed arm-pit of California, hovering
in a limbo between L.A. and San Diego, feeling the effects of nearby
Annaheim and Disney.  Every restaraunt is like a TGIF with varying
price multipliers.  Overall, it's like someone relocated Oklahoma and
injected all the women with silicon and collagen.  All around me are
ominous ofice buildings, which are half-lit even on Christmas eve with
the worker drones toiling away.

Any other souls stuck out in the irrigated wasteland of Orange County?
Tho I'm not one myself, I'm sure there is at least on UCI student
around here.