Release-critical Bugreport for January 1, 1999

In article <[🔎] 19990103201451.A31934@perlsupport.com>, Chip Salzenberg
<chip@perlsupport.com> writes
>According to Marcelo E. Magallon:
>>  > Package: telnet98 (non-US)
>>  > Maintainer: Ian Lynagh <ian@lynagh.demon.co.uk>
>>  >   30926  telnet98: Telnet98 overwrites telnet and telnetd packages without
>conflicting
>>  >   30927  telnet98: Telnet98 segfaults
>>
>>  That's not critical (has to be fixed, but it's not release critical)
>
>Sure it is -- it may render boxes inaccessible via network.

It is, however, in non-US. I think the first one is fixed but I
don't intend to start looking at the second one until non-US is
working.

--
Ian Lynagh - ian@lynagh.demon.co.uk
http://www.lynagh.demon.co.uk/

When it comes to a fork in the road, take it.