intent to package NTP v4

I'm the maintainer of the xntp3 and xntp3-doc packages.  I am working on
packaging the newer v4 NTP code, which will result in three new packages
that replace the existing two.

The new packages will be 'ntp', 'ntp-doc', and 'ntpdate'.  The latter by
popular demand, for folks who want to set their time on laptops and whatnot
using NTP servers without running an NTP server themselves.  The name change
on the first two tracks a naming change for the upstream code.

Packages will be uploaded soon.

Bdale