dpkg-logger 1.0.5

Ok, after some rework with wichert's help, this is the newest version
of the script. Opinions and testing welcome. The main differences is a
few simplifications in the logging code. I also added a --stderr. I
setup the log levels to be 'debug' 'info' 'warning' and 'error'. They
seem the most appropriate to the kind of things we need to log.

I'll post the proposal tomorrow if the ensuing winter storm that is
supposed to hit tonight doesn't kill my power for 6 days like the last
one.

UnixGroup Admin - Jordan Systems Inc.                 bcollins@debian.org