Re: Draft new DFSG

James Troup wrote:
> Bugs expire (totally) after 28 days; that's a pretty good reason.

.. to archive old bugs and not expire them. IMHO. Instead of hobbling people
from cleaning old stuff out of the BTS because they don't happen to maintain
the package in question.

> BTW, I think anyone who thinks that with over 460 developers we can
> get by with `common sense', not need any sort of formalization of our
> procedures and do without things like the constitution is, with all
> due respect, dreaming (of the good old days?).

Well, there's useful formalization and then there's buerarcracy.

--
see shy jo, who wishes he could but a debian bugs history cd with bugs #1 -
            #30000 on it.