Re: Draft new DFSG - r1.4

This makes SWI Prolog non-free because of one its licensing clause:

    6.  If you base research on SWI-Prolog and publish on  this  research,
  you   must   include  appropriate  acknowledgements  and  references  to
  SWI-Prolog in your publication.

Anyway, I'm opposed to converting DFS guidelines into DFS law too.
It only makes licensing issues even more complicated.  Let's await new
flamewars about interpretation of the law and about
adding/deleting/updating exceptions to it.

Sorry, but I'll vote NO for any such document.

Milan Zamazal