Cobalt Qube

Hi,

Is there someone who uses a Cobalt Qube out there???

I asked on #debian and they told me that there was a message on debian-devel
about it. But I'm not able to find it in the Mailing list archives.

Please let me tell why I'm interested in these Cobalt Qubes...

I really like the hardware they have. But I really dislike these
Web-Interfaces and all these special things.

That's why I'm looking for a way to install debian on it. With ssh and all
these things...

Please tell me if you know something about these things or if you're also
interested in getting information about this...

if not... please move this mail to trash :-)

thanks,
   gerhard

PS: This is the only mail I send to debian-devel. I don't want to produce a
thread which is not interesting to the debian developers... But I'll
answeres your mails you send to me as private mails.
--
"We all know Linux is great...it does infinite loops in 5 seconds."
(Linus Torvalds about the superiority of Linux on the Amterdam