Re: Unmet dependencies in slink

On Sun, Nov 15, 1998 at 03:44:59AM -0800, Steve Lamb wrote:
> On Sat, Nov 14, 1998 at 11:09:31PM -0800, Guy Maor wrote:
> > You should definitely file a bug for urlgrabber.  I'm not sure that
> > should even suggest ncftp.  (Is it "more useful" with it?)
>
>     It is urlview and only meant as an example...
>
> Recommends: www-browser
> Suggests: mutt, ncftp

These suggests are probably both not needed I suspect.

There is nothing to suggest that urlview is going to operate any better
without mutt, and ANY ftp client will do if you don't just use a web
browser.

mutt OTOH is designed to work with urlview at least by standard
configuration, so mutt should suggest urlview (considering that the two are
usually found together since they came out of the same source tarball)

--
Show me the code or get out of my way.