Re: libgtk1.1

    Ben> This is because GTK+ 1.1 is a developers' release; expect
    Ben> instabilities and incompatibilities between versions. There's
    Ben> not much we can do about it.

    Michael> We can. We can package it as libgtk1.12 resp. libgtk1.13
    Michael> etc. so the old version can coexist. That way we can
    Michael> follow the development without breaking the other
    Michael> packages.

Well, that's a kludge that will take up huge amounts of space on
mirrors.  I guess I can do it, but I'll wait for the next gtk+ 1.1
release.

For now, feel free to file bugs on anything that's not compiled against
gtk+ 1.1.3.

--
Brought to you by the letters R and B and the number 6.
"It's cold.. and there are wolves.." -- Grampa Simpson