Re: Intend to package: gaby and gtksamba

On Tue, Nov 10, 1998 at 01:07:55AM +0100, Martin Schulze wrote:
> Is gaby useful already?  Last I tried it was only a development snapshot
> without the ability to store the data one supplied.  Therefore I postponed
> its packaging.

It is able to store data now. It seems though that you cannot send email
from it. But it seems to be able to exchange data with addressbook with just
minor conversions. At least copying my addressbook database over worked,
except for the zip code listed as city and the city listed as country. :-)

> Could you drop me a source url please?

http://www.open-systems.com/gtksamba/gtksamba-0.1.0.tar.gz

Michael
--
Dr. Michael Meskes, Leiter Niederlassung West, Datenrevision GmbH
business: Cuxhavener Str. 36, D-21149 Hamburg