Re: Indefinite leave from Debian.

On Sat, Nov 07, 1998 at 01:41:00PM -0800, Joseph Carter wrote:
> > I am also orphaning the spam handler job.  Someone else needs to step up
> > and do it.  The tasks include complaining about spam sent to debian
> > lists and other @debian.org addresses, maintaining the spam block list
> > that gets distributed around debian machines, and handling whatever else
> > gets sent to spam@debian.org

> I really think this is more than a one-man job...

    Actually, it isn't that bad.  I'm postmaster for my job at an ISP which
delivers and receives auite a large amount of mail per day.  Postmaster
there is actually more of a support role than anything else.  I'd setp up to
do it if I were a maintainer.

--
             Steve C. Lamb             | Opinions expressed by me are not my
    http://www.calweb.com/~morpheus    | employer's.  They hired me for my