Intent to (re)package battleball (maybe?)

In a message titled "Indefinite leave from Debian", Igor Grobman
<igor@igoria.net> wrote:

> Anyway, here are the things that are getting officially orphaned.
> Packages:

> battleball - nice game, no bugs i know of

Conditional on my acceptance as a developer (which is conditional on my
getting my PGP key signed and my application submitted), I'll volunteer
to take this one.  The program I was *planning* to package looks to be
really hairy, so this might be an easier way for me to get started.
Plus, I'm a little familiar with it -- I had it installed in /usr/local
back before it was officially packaged, and I'd been thinking of
volunteering to package it in the first place.
or   cwaters@systems.DHL.COM | above, but it is too long to fit into