Re: Packages files in potato

On Fri, Nov 06, 1998 at 07:22:07PM -0800, Guy Maor wrote:
> > Please file an appropriate bug report.

I did but it seems that was not necessary.

> All is fine on master, but ftp.debian.org is being very naughty.  What
> to do?

Can't ftp run on rsync too? At least we should remove the links in potato.

Could anyone please tell me which mirrors run on rsync? I can only do
anonymous ftp right now, so I cannot access master directly.

Michael
--
Dr. Michael Meskes, Leiter Niederlassung West, Datenrevision GmbH
business: Cuxhavener Str. 36, D-21149 Hamburg