Re: where's faire?

On Wed, 4 Nov 1998, Martin Schulze wrote:

> Jason Gunthorpe wrote:
> > > However, seeing how long it took to get this first alpha, I think
> > > we can postpone discussion of what to call the second one :-)
>
> May I laugh?  Things go faster these days. :-)
>
> > We already do, it's called albert.
> >
> > faure, albert, murphy, master and va.
> >
> > The m68k is actually called kullervo and the ppc is called tervola.
>
> And the second m68k is called cookie-monster, however not its entire
> "power" :) is dedicated to Debian.

bug:~%ssh albert.debian.org -l lear
lear@albert.debian.org's password:
Permission denied.
{255} bug:~%ssh kullervo.debian.org -l lear
Bad host name: kullervo.debian.org
{255} bug:~%ssh m68k.debian.org -l lear
lear@m68k.debian.org's password:
Permission denied.
{255} bug:~%ssh tervola.debian.org -l lear
Bad host name: tervola.debian.org
{255} bug:~%ssh ppc.debian.org -l lear
Bad host name: ppc.debian.org
{255} bug:~%ssh cookie-monster.debian.org -l lear
Bad host name: cookie-monster.debian.org

Several of these hostnames didn't resolve.  Are these machines available
to any developer that asks?  If so, I'd like account on any one I can
(specifically each arch).
							- Tom