New version of the Debian project-history document

I've just cvs-committed a new version of the project-history document;
changes will show up on the DDP webpage
(http://www.debian.org/~elphick/ddp/) whenever the cron job that updates
them runs.

Mostly,  this revision reorganizes the document and makes textual
changes requested by several people.  I'm not completely happy with the
new organizational scheme,  and I'm fishing for suggestions (especially
for better names for chapter 3's sections).

                     					Will

|             harpo@udel.edu lowe@cis.udel.edu lowe@debian.org           |
|			http://www.cis.udel.edu/~lowe/		         |
|    PGP Public Key:  http://www.cis.udel.edu/~lowe/index.html#pgpkey    |
|            And if you on tight to what you think is your thing         |
|                you may find you're missing all the rest ...            |
|	         - Dave Matthews,  "Best of What's Around"               |