X-3.3.2.3a-6 broken?

After upgrading my slink system from 3.3.2.3a1 to 3.3.2.3a-6 Netscape 4.5
doesn't run anymore:

> uturoa:/usr/local/netscape% netscape
> netscape: locale `C' not supported.
>         Perhaps the $XNLSPATH environment variable is not set correctly?
> Warning: locale not supported by Xlib, locale set to C
> Warning: X locale modifiers not supported, using default

Then appears the "Netscape Quality Feedaback Agent" but no browser.

Also my french canadian keyboard dead keys dont' work anymore. Is there
a place where one can retrieve 3.3.2.3a-1? Can't find it anymore...

Another clue in the .xsession-errors file (I open 4 rxvt's in .xsession):

> rxvt: Failed to open input method
> rxvt: Failed to open input method
> rxvt: Failed to open input method
> rxvt: Failed to open input method

Is all this a known problem?

Thanks in advance for any help.

--
Louis-David Mitterrand - mito@aparima.com - http://www.aparima.com

Should crematoriums give discounts for burn victims?