Re: *please* delete mutt-i from non-us

On Mon, Nov 02, 1998 at 10:53:35PM +0100, Marco d'Itri wrote:
> I did open since many days a bug against nonus.debian.org requesting
> deletion of my mutt-i (slink) package that has been moved to main.
>
> Please, please, please: can someone remove it? I'm receiving many
> bug reports because of this buggy package.

Funny, I upgraded to mutt in main and it was broken.  Try to send email and
get failure, status 127 or somesuch.  James mentioned something about a
similar problem he'd already noticed, so I figured he'd probably filed a bug
report and I just downgraded to mutt-i.

--
Show me the code or get out of my way.