Re: Call for lawyers: GPL Intelectual property protection

Ben Pfaff writes:
> Why is everyone ignoring the `or (b) which does not result from any
> performed for the Company or Client.' part?

Parse the double negatives carefully.  That sentence says that if his work
results from any work performed for the Company or Client they own it even
if it wasn't done on their machines or time and doesn't relate to the
business of the Company.