Re: developer status again

Hi,

James wrote:
> It _is_ true that his application hasn't been completed after two
> months but that's *very* different and is a long story and not all of
> the delay was our fault.

In James' defense, I didn't realize that Debian generally calls at night
so I initially gave them my work number.  Since they call at night, there
was no one there to pick up the phone.  One could say that this was my
fault, but I prefer to blaim it on ignorance.  :)

I've since asked the new-maintainer team to use the number I originally
gave them, my home number, which I initially asked them not to use.  As
you can see, there was a great deal of confusion, of which the
new-maintainer team was not at fault.

Thanks,
-Ossama
Ossama Othman <othman@astrosun.tn.cornell.edu>
58 60 1A E8 7A 66 F4 44  74 9F 3C D4 EF BF 35 88  1024/8A04D15D 1998/08/26