Intent to package: plari

I intend to package (or rather, already have packaged) plari, a
LaTeX2e document class written by me, intended for typesetting
stageplay scripts.  The code is GPL'd, so it should be okay to put it
in main.

There's no URL, but I just uploaded my `upstream' tarball to CTAN; it
has been installed on CTAN:macros/latex/contrib/supported/plari/ and
should propagate to mirrors in the normal manner.

Since I my developer status application has not yet been processed, I
cannot upload the package to Debian just now.  Therefore I've put the
package on <URL:ftp://ftp.jyu.fi/pub/linux/local-DEBs/>, which should
be apt-aware (distribution: local, component: main).  My previously
announced Malaga packages are also available through that URL.

Here's the relevant part of the Packages file:

Package: plari
Version: 19981102-1
 This package contains a LaTeX2e document class for typesetting
 stageplay scripts.
 .
 Note that the document class is under active development, so the
 visual appearance of the typeset result and the class interface
 will probably change in time.
 .
 The name `plari' is Finnish theatre jargon for the physical pile
 of paper that contains a stageplay script.
installed-size: 26

        Antti-Juhani

Ps. WNPP: I did forward to you my intent-to-package Malaga in
September, didn't I?  I can't see it mentioned in the WNPP pages.
--
Antti-Juhani Kaijanaho A7 <gaia@iki.fi> ** <URL:http://www.iki.fi/gaia/> **

                       The FAQ is your friend.
                            Trust the FAQ.