dupload similar for master?

Shouldn't there be a tool similar to dupload in master? I
sometimes have to build packages there when my computer is too
slow. Then I download all the files to my box, sign the .dsc and
.changes, and dupload the stuff. If the .deb has 500k and the
.orig.tar.gz has other 500, it's 2M wasted bandwidth.

Let's call this program "dcheckin", "drsign" and "drsignwait".

---
drsign lets you remotely sign a file. It basically does:
1: ask your ssh/scp passphrase
2: ask your pgp passphrase
3: scp-downloads the file(s) you want to sign
4: sign them
5: scp-uploads them back

---
drsignwait does almost nothing. You use it in dpkg-buildpackage
as in -p"drsignwait" and when invoked, it:
1: it keeps a copy of the unsigned file somewhere
2: prints a message telling you to remotely sign the file with
   drsign (providing the filename of course) and asks you to
   press enter - something like, assuming you created a subdirectory
   "pkgtemp" under your home where you do all your builds
      Please run 'drsign pkgtemp/freeciv_1.7.0-1.dsc' in your
      computer and press enter
3: when you press enter, it checks the signature. If it doesn't
   match it reverts to the unsigned backup made on 1 and loops
   back to 2
4: when the signature is ok it returns successfully

---
dcheckin does just like dupload, but no ftps; it just cp's the
files to the correct locations in master and then announces to
the correct list, and anything else dupload does (like checking
md5sums before anything). I don't know, maybe dupload is able to
do that, but there's no dupload in master AFAICT.

[]s,
                                               +----
--
   Howling to the moonlight on a hot summer night...
                 pgp key in the web page

Free Software Union       --       http://www.fslu.org