Intent to package: dos_conversion (Ease of Use aliases)

I've been meaning to cut my teeth on creating a Debian package for a
while now, and this seems like a simple enough thing to maintain for a
starting package, so I guess I'm volunteering to create this program and
package it up.

I've already thrown together a 1.0 version of dos_conversion (but not
packaged it, yet).  If anyone would like to take a look at it (you know,
make suggestions, add commands, etc.), it can be had at
<URL:http://people.lanl.gov/neale/src/dos_conversion.tar.gz>.

It's just a perl script and a commands file (formatted a lot like a
mixture between a fortune cookie file and a Debian control file); a
whopping 1k compressed.

Neale