Re: Request for Help

Jason Gunthorpe <jgg@gpu.srv.ualberta.ca> writes:

> I need someone to enter things into the new master mirror list. It is
> rather tiring work, you have to check that the site still hosts a debian
> archive, check that it's not completely hosed, look for http access and
> find the sysadmin. If the site doesn't have http then email and ask if
> they could provide it. <wew>

I'm not sure where in this thread this belongs, so I'll put it at the
top...

sunsite.net.nz has (fast) HTTP access to the Debian archive, although
its mirror is usually a bit behind.  However, it's only accessible to
sites in New Zealand.  There should be some way to include this
information in the list; and if other sites do this, someone local
will have to check.

	    "As a concept, virtual reality seems to appeal
              to people who spend a lot of time indoors."  - Gregory Benford