kernel encryption patches and tools

maybe someone wants to talk to this guy and help him ?
would be great if debian had a kernel-non-us package,
and packages of all related tools for cipe, skip and all other stuff...

andreas

Alexander Kjeldaas <astor@guardian.no> wrote in article
<19980803103557.41513@lucifer.guardian.no> on linux-kernel :