Re: Package maintainer script policy.

Hi,
	I realized, of course, after sending the message, that the pre
 and post inst scripts are run as root, while the binaries need never
 be. I am getting senile. Hmm.

	I guess we need to modify policy on this; and maybe require
 that all pre and post install and rm scripts need to be scripts for
 security purposes?

	manoj
--
 My boss just told the quote-of-the-day(TM) after talking to our
 friendly IBM salesguy who said: "You've got be careful about getting