Re: Several reason a minimal POSIX /bin/bash is a bad idea

Hi,
>>"Clint" == Clint Adams <schizo@debian.org> writes:

 >> Bash already runs a restricted mode when called as sh, and since it is
 >> already in use on a Debian system, why add more load to memory by adding
 >> another, more restrictive sh just for shell scripts?

 Clint> Already in use?  There are presently no instances of bash
 Clint> running on my system, and the only script I can find which
 Clint> uses bash is /etc/init.d/rc.

	Then you are not running Debian (Essential, required
 package). If I were a conspiracy theorist, this is the time to accuse
 you of trying to sabotage Debian by making us change our shell.

	manoj
--
 Conceptual integrity in turn dictates that the design must proceed
 from one mind, or from a very small number of agreeing resonant