Re: libc6_2.0.7r-3 considered harmful

> PS: As of this writing, the libc6 package on master's archive is still the
>    -3 version.

Yes, I agree.  I restored -2 on www.uk.debian.org as soon as I found out about
this, and stopped the mirror from running.

Dale's suggested solution of upgrading to a later, fixed version, is clearly
the right approach if it can be done in a timely manner, but we are currently
still publishing this dangerous -3 version from master, and I see that -5 is
now in Incoming, so the quick fix (-4) presumably didn't work anyway.

IMHO We need a policy on this sort of thing, so that in future when a dangerous
package version gets put on the ftp sites, we can back out quickly to a less
broken version.

Cheers, Phil.