[off-topic]!? problems when setting up X

Hi
	First, Im not in tis list cause dont have too much time to
read it etc, etc by now...
	I downloaded hamm (by a 64K line! :) and installed. When I try
to configure X using XF86Setup it said that the part about keyboard
mapings are not well installed and abort the process... I could set up
X with xf86config...
Nice work guys...

So far that I saw...
I had more problems 'cause I did not download everything and the
errors are about dependencies check/problems...

At least  Now I can tell to my friends, that doesn't like to dselect,
they dont need it to install, one of the preconfigured selections...

Bye
    Carlos Barros.