Re: New package, maybe...

On Fri, Jul 03, 1998 at 03:50:27PM +0200, Dr. Michael Meskes wrote:
> Tim Sailer writes:
> > There are a few monitoring programs out there. NOCOL, Pong3, mon to name a few.
> > I use parts of nocol (not all compiles under Linux) and pong3 (a lot). Oh,
> > and there's the famous Big Brother.
>
> Could you give us some more infos on there?

You can pick up a copy of nocol from my isp page (www.buoy.com/isp). There
is a few later beta copies out there. I'll look up the URL.

pong3 is my current favorite: http://www.megacity.org/pong3
I have it logging service history to a mysql database, plotting
mrtg stats about machines, etc. Very nice and easy.

Big Brother I'll have to do a search on. I don't remember it at all.

Tim

--
 (work) sailer@bnl.gov / (home) tps@buoy.com - http://www.buoy.com/~tps
       To get maximum attention, it's hard to beat a good, big mistake.