Re: GTK+-based AWR (was Re: On java programs & main/contrib)

Alex Yukhimets <aqy6633@acf5.nyu.edu> wrote:
> Producing another set of home-made Java core classes is only going to
> increase that fragmentation.

I know what you're saying, but this isn't necessarily true.

Remember that free software is better at emulating other environments
than commercial software.  Commercial software is typically built
with an eye towards locking in the customer, while free software
is typically built with an eye in the opposite direction.

That said, this isn't a project that I'll be working on (I have
enough to do).  At least, not this year.

--
Raul