Re: Debian Free Software (FSF) or Open Source? (was Re; non-cd...)

Hi,
>>"Kevin" == Kevin Atkinson <kevina@clark.net> writes:

 Kevin> My complaint is that I think that Debian should keep that guideline to
 Kevin> identify to people what is truly free but should adopt a slightly less
 Kevin> strict guideline to be able to include stuff like Qt, KDE and Mysql into
 Kevin> the official distributions.

	Like, say you see guys, that stuff is free, but, umm, like,
 dude, we sold out, and, see, like, maybe we are less than free, see?
 Why should we be less than free, then?

	I think not. Why the hell do you think we work so hard on this
 distribution for? To compromise our ideals?

	manoj

--
 listen: there's a hell of a good universe next door; let's go.  ee
 cummings