Re: My BitFontEdit as a Debian Package

> Since I wrote the code and some documentation on how
> to use it, it shouldn't be too hard to package it for Debian (or will it
> be?).

Should easy.  The main bit of debianising a package, is encapsulated in a
makefile (debian/rules), which normally invokes the make clean, make all,
and make install steps of your makefile (assuming you have such a thing),
and tops and tails the process with the stuff to make the package file.

You'll probably need to have a debian system to do it on though.

What licence do you distribute this under ?

Cheers, Phil.