Getting Hamm out

While perusing around reading e-mail and jumping in on ocasional discussions
I noticed some mention of the possibility of cutting down on some of the less
importnat discussions an dhelping get hamm out...

I remember there was a list a while back of "Critical Bugs" that were holding
up hamm... what is the status of that? has that report been run again?
I would like to see the latest version of that list.

I don't know how much of a help I can be (my life is crazy lately) but
I would be willing to take a look and see if there is anything I can help fix

I supose I can just jump in and look at the bug tracking system on the web
page.... hmm one of these nights I hafta see if I can get some time to myself
(not easy as my girlfriend just moved in with me and my fammily while we are
looking for an apartment together) and see if I can't spend more than 1-2
hours on my own computer.

(hmm mental note...need to make her an sudoer for using pppd tonight
-- hopefully ill read e-mail when I get home tonight, see that and do it)

-Steve