Re: problem with dselect and the "dists" hierarchy

On Tue, Jun 02, 1998 at 11:42:01PM -0500, Manoj Srivastava wrote:
> 	Oh, I see. Well, that is even easier to fix ;-) A simple
>  search and replace should work, I think, from a perusal of the
>  script.
Yes, but please may someone *do* it, and do it now! It's IMHO the only thing
keeping me from recommending debian to newbies.

Nils

| Quotes from the net:  L> Linus Torvalds, W> Winfried Truemper               |
| L>this is the special easter release of linux, more mundanely called 1.3.84 |
| W>Umh, oh. What do you mean by "special easter release"?. Will it quit      |
* W>working today and rise on easter?                                         *