WNPP: intent to package linbot

linbot is HTML link checking program written in python.  It does a
very thorough check tracking down broken links and outdated web pages.
The results are displayed in nice HTML pages.  Copyright is GNU GPL.
I've been using it for about a month now and am very impressed.  When
used in conjunction with weblint and nsgmls (both already Debian
packages), you can produce high quality web sites.  Only missing piece
is a checking tool for CSS style sheets (I know of only CSSCheck but
don't know if its available).

More info at:

  http://home1.gte.net/marduk/linbot/index.html

--