Re: intent to package Netscape Communicator

> Microsoft has said several times that MSIE will be free forever,
> hasn't it?  Can we believe them, in any case?

I see no reason to disbelieve them as I suspect web access will become
increasingly integrated into the operating system - although many people
would use the term 'bundled' for something where you do not have to pay
any extra - provided you have already bought some other product from the
same company.

On the other hand Microsoft tend to use the term 'open' - as in 'You should
buy an open system like Windows - not that proprietary Unix stuff' in a
different way from other people.

	John Lines