Re: Constitution - formal proposal (v0.5)

Hi,
>>"Shaleh" == Shaleh  <shaleh@livenet.net> writes:

Shaleh> I see no point in allowing one to change their vote.  Voting
Shaleh> is very important -- think before you act.  If this means
Shaleh> waiting a week or so do it.  We have seen way to often here
Shaleh> that people often rifle off e-mails before they think.  We
Shaleh> should not patronize this behaviour. I can think of no other
Shaleh> voting forum where votes are allowed to be recast without a
Shaleh> complete re-vote.

	Changing ones vote is not always a indication of unreasoning
 haste. Changing circumstances, of a new argument, or additional data
 may well be a reason to change ones stance.

 Sun Tzu "A wise general has no discernible form, but flows like
 water, adapting to the situation at hand, and shall always win
 against an inflexible opponent."

	I think allowing people to change their minds is really
 important.

	manoj

--
 "Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love."
 Albert Einstein