Re: Constitution - formal proposal (v0.5)

I see no point in allowing one to change their vote.  Voting is very
important -- think before you act.  If this means waiting a week or so
do it.  We have seen way to often here that people often rifle off
e-mails before they think.  We should not patronize this behaviour.
I can think of no other voting forum where votes are allowed to be
recast without a complete re-vote.