KGI Package

On Thu, Apr 02, 1998 at 07:59:43PM +0100, Charles Briscoe-Smith wrote:
> In article <19980401005554.47756@nightbird>,
> Fabien Ninoles <fab@tzone.org> wrote:
> >I'm currently package the RT Kernel Patch for 2.0.33 <just need the ok
> >from the upstream maintainer about the copyright> and I currently
> >looking for making an experiemental package for the GGI patches (GGI
> >seems not enough stable and too much conflicting to currently go in any
> >distribution other than experimental).
>
> Are you intending to do libggi too?  I was going to post an
> intent-to-package for libggi, but if you're going to do that together
> with KGI, please do.
>
> If not, I intend to package the libggi from ggi 0.0.9.  It doesn't
> -need- kernel support, because it can target X, svgalib and aalib, too.
> When KGI eventually stabilises and gets integrated into the mainstream
> kernel, an X server and svgalib already exist to run on top of libggi.

Do so because I'm not intend to do a full support of my KGI package...
KGI is too much unstable and break all the svga programs... I think
is preferable to have a working package than an experimental one,
specifically if this last one can broke everything. I will wait for your
package and make my own based on your one [expecially for Dependencies/Conflict]
scheme.

Fabien Ninoles
E-mail: fab@tzone.org
WebPage: http://www.callisto.si.usherb.ca/~94246757
You can get my public key from your nearest public keys server!
RSA PGP KEY [E3723845]: 1C C1 4F A6 EE E5 4D 99  4F 80 2D 2D 1F 85 C1 70