Re: lintian -- detecting hundrets of bugs within seconds...

Juergen Menden <menden@morgana.camelot.de> writes:

> if i have the choice of whether a single maintainer has to
> waist it's time (and/or money) or all 300 of us, the choice is
> clear, isn't it?

What's the size of Phython!?

$ dpkg -s  python-base
Package: python-base
Section: interpreters
Installed-Size: 738

Installed by each developer:

740 kB * 300 = 217 MB

You get a 6 GB hard disc for 400 DM -> 0,07 DM per MB -> 15,20 DM

How long can you work for that money? It will be less that an hour ...

oops, much money that we lost. I think this thread is more expensive
than the cost for the hard disc space 8-(

Let us stop discussing the preffered scripting language. Each
developer/programmer should have the choice for the right language
himself.

Bye
  Christian

--