Re: i

On Wed, Feb 11, 1998 at 09:48:30AM -0800, Christoph Lameter wrote:
> I have asked awhile ago via a bug report against ftp.debian.org that the
> chris-cust package be removed. The homesite for chris-cust has since been
> the Fuller Archives at debs.fuller.edu.

Hello Christoph!

I find this senseful. Everyone is invited to use such a package fi it is
useful for him, and I'm happy that you seem to agree that the main
distribution is not the right place.

However, the discussion about such packages resp. naming conventions is
apparently necessary. As I saw this message too late, I have referred to
this obsolete package in my other mails, I hope you don't find this
offensive or take this personal.

> The l function is quite common on other unixes.

I don't know what this script does, but isn't "alias l=ls" a cleaner (and
faster) solution?

Bye,
Marcus