Re: i

> rdm@test.legislate.com (Raul Miller) wrote:
> > > Um... let's not get carried away with this namespace censorship thing.

I agree with the sentiment that programs with short names will tend to
collide with other programs with the same name.  But is it appropriate
to rename programs from their upstream source?  For example, I
maintain the "wn" http server which has been known by that name for
several years.  Its unlikely that the upstream author will change its
name.

--
Jean Pierre