Re: intent to package ldap

Hamish Moffatt <hamish@debian.org> writes:

> I've been listed as working on a mars-nwe package (it's a Netware 2/3
> emulator) for ages; I have the package pretty much done, but it doesn't
> seem to work properly on libc6 and I haven't really gotten around to sorting
> out why or finding other people's patches etc. (Specifically, the thing
> won't die when requested! When I emailed the author, he asked me to
> send him libc6.. ugh :-()

please make a upload of mars-nwe to hamm (not experimental - as
mars-nwe is a new package!) and tell the people what's the situation
with your package in the description. This way interested people can
start testing/improving the package as easy as possible. If someone it
now interested in mars-nwe he has to do all things on his own which is
a waste of time as you have done it so far.

Make your package available and ask for help, i.e. in debian-user.

Thanks
     Christian

--
Christian Leutloff, Aachen, Germany         leutloff@sundancer.oche.de