Re: debian-private quiet?

> I haven't gotten anything on private 6pm Wed, according to the following
> headers.  I have, since that time, gotten both user and devel.  Is there
> something wrong?

If you don't get a piece of mail from Bruce soon then you have been
unsubscribed for some reason.

This brings up a point we should mention from time to time:
The low traffic on debian-private is a good sign. Too many discussions
were being held there that had no reason to remain private. We strive
to do as little as possible behind closed doors. At the same
time there are some security matters, internal bickering and discussions
regarding third parties that are properly kept from the public (at
least initially).

- Jay