Re: splitting experimental by arch?

Manoj Srivastava <srivasta@datasync.com> writes:

> 	I think that is wide enough exposure for packages that were
>  never meant to have a wide audience anyway. I do not know what you
>  meant when you said "ftp.debian.org only distributes the top two levels"

You seemed to be promoting a third level of stability, on the same
tier as stable and unstable.  I can't imagine we need such a thing.
Experimental is for the very small set of packages which are truly
dangerous or very very different from an existing version in unstable.

An alpha package can go to unstable.

Guy