Re: possible new official mirror in the US

On Mon, 2 Feb 1998, Behan Webster wrote:

> or	ftp.ca.us.debian.org	(i.e. Include the state in the fqdn)

This makes the most sense.  We're going to end up with some longer fqdns,
but who cares,  really?  The only concern is that we might then have to
come up with ways of keeping track of other mirrors in countries that
don't have states -- like,  for instance,  ftp.london.uk.debian.org vs
ftp.liverpool.uk.debian.org if there were two in the uk.

                     					Will

|             harpo@udel.edu lowe@cis.udel.edu lowe@debian.org           |
|			http://www.cis.udel.edu/~lowe/		         |
|    PGP Public Key:  http://www.cis.udel.edu/~lowe/index.html#pgpkey    |