Re: kernel headers---FAQ

On 19 Jan 1998, Manoj Srivastava wrote:

> 	If they can't do that, tough. I am probably doing them a
>  favour. If they can't handle such a simple task, they can't handle
>  building their kernel (or anything else) anyway. So, I am being my
>  brothers keeper.

They probably can handle it, but it is giving them much more trouble
(reinstalling the package, then configuring all that depens on it).
Why run dselect install/dselect configure once more if it is not really
needed ?

Greg

--
Madarasz Gergely           gorgo@caesar.elte.hu         gorgo@linux.rulez.org