Re: kernel headers---FAQ

On 18 Jan 1998, Carey Evans wrote:

> I would also note that even while using /usr/src, I was keeping the
> kernel source in a directory named "/usr/src/linux-2.0.33" because I
> knew kernel-source etc. used "linux" as a symlink.

You knew it... but will the 100's of users upgrading to hamm know it ?
Will the 100's of new potential users know it ? They'll just see that
configuring kernel-headers fails... and they will not understand why!

Greg

--
Madarasz Gergely           gorgo@caesar.elte.hu         gorgo@linux.rulez.org
              HuLUG: http://www.cab.u-szeged.hu/local/linux/