Re: Is there a maintainer for the install doc?

Paul Slootman <paul@wau.mis.ah.nl> writes:

> I think it would be sensible to fix the ftp site. There is a
> debian/upgrades directory that contains hopelessly out-of-date info.
> Beginning of the README says:

That directory is for people upgrading from 0.93R6 (libc4), when dpkg
didn't have pre-depends.  At the time /debian/upgrades seemed like a
logical place, but now I doubt there are many a.out machines left.  I
moved the location (290K hit on mirrors) to project/a.out_upgrade and
fixed the README.

Guy