Re: Re^2: dhelp 0.2 - a online help system

    Christian> If someone wants to do this with me, just drop me a
    Christian> note. I'm just waiting for volunteers...

 I would like to help, but I don't think I've got the skills it would
require right now.  I'll try and take the time to look over what you
people do with it, and learn from your example.  Right now, I really
need to just read books and code, more than anything.